The City Manager is the administrative head of the municipal governmental functions. He is responsible to the City Council for the proper administration and execution of affairs of the City on a day-to-day basis in order to preserve and protect the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of Woodland Park.
The City Manager’s duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Development and enforcement of all laws and ordinances of the City;
- Recruitment, hiring, and removal of City employees;
- Preparation and administration of the City budget;
- Advising Council of the City’s financial condition and all operational needs;
- Serve as Council’s chief advisor;
- Perform all other such duties as may be prescribed by the City Charter, by ordinance, by other applicable law, or by the City Council as necessary in the overall management of City business.