You and your business can take advantage of the natural and community amenities!
Take a break from the chaotic lifestyle and settle in to a place where personal time is paramount and breathtaking views are everywhere.
- Averaging 300 days of sun in a dry climate, outdoor recreation is premier.
- Woodland Park is ringed by the Pike National Forest, and trails range from mild walks to black diamond technical climbs.
- Rampart Range Reservoir, Crystal Creek Reservoir, Catamount, and Eleven Mile Reservoir, along with the world class fly fishing of the Platte River north of town will satisfy your casting desires.
- Off-Highway-Vehicle Trailheads, some of the best in Colorado, are just miles from the center of town.
- For those craving the western culture, ranches and camps and horseback riding are scattered through the region.
- Woodland Park also offers a golf course, sports complex, teen center and senior center.
- The region’s artists, musicians, and performing venues offer a rich cultural base year-round