COACHES MATERIAL PER SPORT:
- Baseball Coaches Reference Page
- Basketball Coaches Reference Page
- Football Coaches Reference Page
- Girls Softball Coaches Reference Page
- Soccer Coaches Reference Page
- Volleyball Coaches Reference Page
Volunteer Coaching Opportunities
INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED WITH THE YOUTH IN OUR COMMUNITY? VOLUNTEER TO COACH YOUTH SPORTS! CALL 687-5225 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Benefits of Coaching Youth Sports:
- Rewarding experience
- Positive role model for a child
- Involvement with community
- Athletes will remember you for years
- If you have a child playing, it is great way to spend quality time with your child
As a Volunteer Coach, you will receive the following FREE training:
- Coaches Meeting to discuss league rules and philosophies
- Coaches Clinic to learn sport skills and age appropriate drills
- Access to reference materials and websites
- Parks and Recreation Staff support
FORMS FOR COACHING:
A new law was passed, January 1, 2012 stating that all youth sport volunteers and coaches much take this course prior to being able to coach kids. This course needs to be completed once a year. Please go to the website below:
Click on Take the Training. When you have completed the training course we need you to print a certificate. Prior to printing, be sure to update the certificate with your name and the current date, then print. Bring a copy of the certificate to the Parks and Recreation Office or email the certificate to Ryan Baade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having difficulty with this site please contact us and we can make arrangements to check out a training CD.