- If this reservation is for a Youth Team outside of Parks and Recreation, please fill out a Concussion Waiver.
- If this reservation is for an Adult or Youth Team outside of Parks and Recreation, please provide a Certificate of Insurance listing the City of Woodland Park as Additionally Insured for $1,000,000.
THE NATURAL TURF FIELDS AND BATTING CAGES DO NOT OPEN UNTIL THE FIRST SATURDAY IN MAY EACH YEAR.
Address: 2000 Evergreen Heights Drive, Woodland Park,CO
Directions: Take Highway 24 to Highway 67 North, take a left at the first light, Evergreen Heights Drive. Go through two stop signs and the park will be on the right hand side.
This is a 43.83 acre park that serves as the primary sports complex.
Check out a fly-over view of the complex! Click here.
- 1 Synthetic Turf Baseball Field
- 2 Regulation Synthetic Turf Soccer Fields
- 3 Lighted Natural Turf Ball Fields
- Playground Equipment
- Concession Stand
- 1 Ice/Inline Hockey Rink
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Fitness Trail
- Use of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- No stakes or similar items are to be driven into the ground
- Park all vehicles in designated parking areas. Prior permission from the Parks and Recreation Office is required to drive in areas other than designated parking areas.
- Leave grounds or buildings clean of trash and debris
- It is unlawful for any person to injure, deface, destroy, or remove any park property.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times at all City parks
- Glass containers are not allowed in any City Park
Synthetic Turf Rules:
The following items are NOT allowed on the turf:
Food, Gum, Fruit Rollups, Gummie Worms, Soda, Juice, Hard Candy, Sunflower Seeds, Chewing Tobacco, Cigarettes, Athletic Tape, Fireworks, Pets, Golf, OR anything else that would harm the turf
|Roller/Ice Rink||Tennis Courts|
|Green Field||Green Field|
|Panther Field (Synthetic Turf Baseball Field)||Synthetic Turf Soccer Fields|
Meadow Wood Sports Complex Master Plan: