The employees & volunteers of the City of Woodland Park value: Customer Service, Integrity, Stewardship, Team Building, Respect, Loyalty, Trust
City of Woodland Park, CO Logo

Animal Control

The City of Woodland Park contracts with Teller County Sheriff’s Office for Animal Control services. To report any domesticated animal matter, please contact the Animal Control Officer at the Teller County Sheriff’s Department, (719)687-9652. If Animal Control is not available, please call the Woodland Park Police Department at (719)687-9262.

For matters concerning non-domesticated animals, or to report problem or injured wildlife, please contact Parks and Wildlife at 303-239-4501.



Teller County Regional Animal Shelter



For more information about the laws in Woodland Park concerning animals, please see the  Municipal Animal Ordinances

Print Friendly