The Public Works Department is comprised of Streets; Fleet Maintenance; Engineering Services; Parks, Buildings & Grounds; and Capital Projects. Our goal is to provide and maintain infrastructure and recreational facilities that are safe, functional, and aesthetically pleasing for our citizens and the general public.
The City of Woodland Park recommends citizens visit the EPA Watersheds webpage to obtain valuable information on stormwater and how to reduce stormwater pollution and impacts in our community.
Bidding Opportunity – 2017 Concrete Project
- Please click here to download the bid information: 2017_PW Concrete Bid Pkg
- Bids are due to Woodland Park City Hall by 3:00 pm on Wednesday, August 30, 2017.
- Please visit this CDOT link for updates on their upcoming paving projects located between Woodland Park and Westcreek, as well as between Cripple creek and Divide: https://www.cdot.gov/projects/co-67-overlay/project-updates
- Snow Plow Policy
- Drainage Criteria Manual
- Stop signs for speed control
- H.A.W.K. Pedestrians Signal Information (High-intensity Activated Cross Walk)
– Located on Highway 24 and Center Street
State Highway 67 Overlay Project
Report a Problem
Please email or call the Public Works Assistant at 687-5293 to communicate inquiries, complaints and compliments regarding streets, traffic lights, construction projects, etc.