The Utilities Department’s mission is to provide the community with a reliable supply of high quality drinking water and advanced wastewater treatment that protects receiving stream water quality.
The City Council is the governing body for Utilities, with input provided by the Utilities Advisory Committee.
Hours of operation for Utilities Administration and Utility Billing are Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. An after hour drop box for utility payments is located to the left of the main entrance at City Hall. Please call or e-mail about any billing questions.
- Click for Rates, Fees, Reports and Forms
- Click for 2016 Water Tap Availability
- Click for Utility Billing
- Click for Utility Bill Pay & Paperless Billing
- Click for Information and Q & A for Online Bill Pay and Paperless Billing
- Click for Wastewater Treatment
- Click for Water Treatment
- Click for Water Conservation
- Click for Watering Restrictions