*Utility Rates are adjusted on April 1st on an annual basis and reflect the Consumer Price Index.
Level 2 Water Restrictions are effective May 6, 2022
Lawns and turf grass may be watered no more than two days per week and only on designated days, during designated hours. Watering days are based on the last two digits of your address, as follows:
- Addresses ending with 00 through 20: Sunday and Thursday
- Addresses ending with 21 through 50: Monday and Friday
- Addresses ending with 51 through 99: Tuesday and Saturday
Thank you for conserving! Please continue to be water wise and use only what you need.
Designated Hours for Levels 0, 1, & 2
May through September - No watering allowed between noon and 6 p.m.
- No watering allowed if wind speed is above 10 miles per hour.
- Flowers, shrubs and trees may be watered on any day, but only during the above designated hours.
- The planting of new lawns is permitted with restrictions. Spray irrigated areas (underground system or sprinkler with hose) must not exceed 2,500 square feet. Houses completed after June 21, 2002, must submit an irrigation sketch plan for approval. Call 719-687-9246 for further information.
Utility Locate Information
Call before you dig! For utility locates, dial 811 or 800-922-1987 or visit the Colorado 811 website.
Please be aware The City of Woodland Park Utilities will only mark what is owned by the City.
Per the City Charter, the division of responsibility between the city and the property owner shall be at that point, within the property line of the owner at which the property owner has initial access to the service pipes, for example, the shutoff value or the water meter pit. . City Charter, Chapter 13.20.020
Per the City Charter, all sewer service lines shall be owned and maintained by the property owner of the facility being served. This ownership shall extend from the facility being served to the public sewer main and shall include all cleanouts, the connection to the public sewer main, and any other appurtenances of the sewer service. City Charter, Chapter 13.36.040