Animal Control

Teller County Regional Animal ShelterThe City of Woodland Park contracts with Teller County Sheriff’s Office for Animal Control services.

To report any domesticated animal matter, please contact the Animal Control Officer at the Teller County Sheriff’s Department, 719-687-9652. If Animal Control is not available, please call the Woodland Park Police Department at 719-687-9262. For matters concerning non-domesticated animals, or to report problem or injured wildlife, please contact Parks and Wildlife at 303-239-4501. For lost pets, or adoptions, see the Teller County Regional Animal Shelter website.

For more information about the laws in Woodland Park concerning animals, please see the Municipal Animal Ordinances.