Boards, Commissions and Committees
The Woodland Park City Council seeks volunteers for various Boards and Committees. These volunteer opportunities provide a wonderful experience to participate in your community! City Council reviews all applications for boards, commissions, and committees. Members are chosen by vote of City Council.
Serving on a Board, Commission or Committee
- Requirements to serve may vary. Please use the left hand menu to learn more about each of our Boards, Committees, and Commissions.
- All Board, Commission and Committee members serve without compensation.
- Board, Commission and Committee meetings are open to the public and copies of all records and minutes are available for inspection at City Hall.
The City Council of the City of Woodland Park is authorized by Section 5.2 of the Charter to establish, amend, and abolish Advisory and Appeal Boards or Commissions as necessary. All such Boards, Commissions and Committees operate in accordance with adopted rules of procedures and prescribed duties delegated by the City Council.
Ready to apply for one of our boards, committees, or commissions?
If you do not have the ability to apply online, you can pick up a paper application from City Hall or download and print the application.
Completed applications may be delivered:
- Personally to the City Clerk’s office at City Hall
- By fax at 719-687-5232
- By mail to:
P.O. Box 9007
Woodland Park, CO 80866
- By E-mail to the Clerk’s office.
Please contact Suzanne Leclercq, City Clerk, at 687-5295 with any questions.
- Board of Adjustment - 1 Position, 2 Alternate Positions
- Board of Review - 1 Alternate
- Historical Preservation Committee - 1 Position
- Keep Woodland Park Beautiful - 6 Positions
- Planning Commission - 1 Positions
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board - 1 Position
- Utilities Advisory Committee - 1 Position, 2 Alternate Positions
Thu May 26
Thu Jun. 2
Thu Jun. 2
Mon Jun. 6