City Social Media
All official City of Woodland Park social media accounts are listed below. Any other accounts, pages, or groups related to Woodland Park are not affiliated with or monitored by the City of Woodland Park.
Social Media Monitoring/Comment Policy
Social media is a powerful tool to connect, share ideas, and stay updated. The City of Woodland Park use of social media is provided as a public service and a means to get important information to our community.
Our goal is to provide resources and relevant information to our community, and reach as many individuals as possible. Our policy is to accept the majority of comments made on our posts.
However, the City reserves the right to HIDE or REMOVE posts, comments, or links that contain:
- Comments that suggest, endorse or encourage illegal activity
- Hate speech directed at race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, disability, or any other status protected by federal or state law
- Defamation or personal attacks to a person, people, or organization
- Off-topic or irrelevant posts, or posts that involve non-Woodland Park-related activities
- Comments soliciting commerce, or sale of a product or service
- Comments that infringe on copyrights, plagiarized material, copyrighted material, or material that violates intellectual property rights
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly
All links posted as comments on Woodland Park social media pages are reviewed and may be deleted.
Repeated violations of the Woodland Park comment policy may cause the author to be blocked.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not! The City typically monitors social media during normal operating hours. Social media pages may not be monitored during the evening, weekends, and holidays. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech until we can take action.
Removed or hidden content will be recorded through the City social media archive.
Additionally, the responsibility for external content or comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments does not imply endorsement by the City.
Thank you for following our social media channels and expressing your opinions!