The plan to begin construction on the replacement and addition of the City's sidewalks, and curb and gutters began on Tuesday, September 22.
The affected areas are:
- Skyline Drive/Panther Court: curb and gutter replacement 210 feet will begin on Sept 22.
- Browning above Arthur: curb and gutter replacement 320 feet will begin on Sept 26.
- Henrietta/Park St: replacement of the ADA ramp and a section of sidewalk will begin Oct 2.
- City Hall: addition of new sidewalk, curb, and gutter, ADA ramps, and cross pan. Replacement of sections of sidewalk will begin Oct 9 or 12. Please check back for exact date.
- Gray Horse: replacement of small section of curb and gutter will start Oct 19.
Please be aware that these areas will be work zones. There will be workers in the area, additional trucks and equipment, and some roads may be reduced to one lane. Thank you for your patience while we work on these necessary improvements.
Questions? Contact Public Works.