How do I get my property back?

Property is held in a locked room that a limited number of people in the department have access to. An appointment is necessary to retrieve personal property.

Property being held on a criminal case can be retrieved after the District Attorney (DA) has provided a written release of the property. After a release is obtained from the DA, please call 719-687-9262 to speak with a Detective and make an appointment Monday through Friday.

Show All Answers

1. When should I use 911?
2. What is Peak Alerts?
3. What is Nixel?
4. Can I dispose of expired medications at the Police Department?
5. How do I find out about road closures?
6. Can I call the Fire Department/Ambulance Service directly?
7. How do I report a barking dog?
8. How do I schedule a ride along?
9. How do I get my property back?
10. How do I get my firearm back?
11. How do I get a copy of my traffic accident report?
12. How do I Comment on an Officer’s/Dispatcher’s Performance?
13. What is a vehicle inspection number (VIN) Inspection? Can I have one done at Woodland Park Police Department?
14. Can I get fingerprinted at the Police Department?
15. Do I need to be fingerprinted again if I have been fingerprinted in the past for a background check?