As cases of Coronavirus/COVID-19 are reported in Colorado and Teller County, the City of Woodland Park is encouraging residents to follow official sources of information including Teller County Public Health and Evironment, the Colorado Division of Public Health and Environment, and the Center for Disease Control. These organizations are sharing updates regularly as well as actions you can take to stay healthy, what to do if you think you have been affected by the Coronavirus or COVID-19, and resources to help you make informed decisions.
- COVID-19 Response Plan We are currently in TIER IV of this plan.
- Resolution #856 Declaring Local Disaster Emergency in and for the City of Woodland Park
- Press Release & Order Declaring Local Disaster Emergency
- Water & Wastewater Utilities Customer Message
- Water & Wastewater Utility Safety, EPA Official Water and Wasterwater Utilities Information
- Business Use, Sales and Lodging Tax Penalty Waiver
- Municipal Election Update
- Municipal Court Order
- Webinar with updates about the COVID-19 Virus impacts and information 3/26/2020