As cases of Coronavirus/COVID-19 are reported in Colorado and Teller County, the City of Woodland Park is encouraging residents to follow official sources of information including Teller County Public Health and Environment, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and the Centers for Disease Control. Please become familiar with resources from these agencies to help you make informed decisions.
- COVID-19 Response Plan (updated 5/29) The City is currently in TIER II (Jun 1) of this plan.
- Resolution #856 Declaring Local Disaster Emergency in and for the City of Woodland Park
- Press Release & Order Declaring Local Disaster Emergency
- Water & Wastewater Utility Payment – Business & Residential Customers
- Water & Wastewater Utility Safety, EPA Official Water and Wasterwater Utilities Information
- Business Use, Sales and Lodging Tax Penalty Waiver
- Municipal Election Update – More Info Call (719) 687-5295
- Webinar with updates about the COVID-19 Virus impacts and information 3/26/2020
For the latest local and other emerging COVID-19 information, orders and resources go to the Teller County Consolidated Information: