Parks & Recreation – FAQ

How do I register online?

To register for classes or programs online, you must have an account set up with the Parks and Recreation department. If not, please fill out the Account Setup Form form and return it to the office. After setting up an account, you can visit to register. If you are signing up more than one child for a youth sport, please contact our office for a multi-child discount.

How do I check on cancellations?

Cancellations can be found on our website at or by calling our cancellation line at 687-5296.

How do I reserve a park or ball field?

To make a reservation, please fill our Rental Application. Once completed, please return it to the Parks and Recreation department. If you have any questions, stop by or call the office at 687-5225.

How do I find program information?

All of our classes and programs can be found in our Recreation Guide.

How do I report park damage?

To report any concerns or damage found in the parks, please stop by the Parks and Recreation office or give us a call at 687-5225.