• Application for Residential Water & Sewer Service
• Application for Commercial Water & Sewer Service
• Residential Water & Sewer Rates
• Commercial Water & Sewer Rates
• Public Institution Water & Sewer Rates
• Authorization for Automatic Payment Form
• Liability Authorization Form
• Third Party Notification Form
- Who do I contact to start or stop service?
Please call our customer service department at 686-9680 or email email@example.com. We require 48 hours advanced notice to stop or start service.
- Are there any deposits or start-up fees?
Yes, the city requires a $45.00 refundable deposit for renters and charges a $5.00 non-refundable application fee on all new accounts.
The property owner(s) are responsible for their renter’s bills if not paid.
- Where and how can I make a utility payment?
We except Cash, Check, Money Orders, Visa, Discover and MasterCard.
You can pay in person at City Hall, 220 W. South Ave. (8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
There is a secure drop box located on the front door of City Hall.
Pay over the phone by calling 686-9680 or 687-9246; please have your account number and credit/debit card ready. There is no fee to pay over the phone.
Set up Auto Pay with your Visa, Discover, MasterCard or Checking or Savings account. We can set this up for you by filling out the Authorization for Automatic Payment Form or you can set up an account yourself by clicking here.
We also offer paperless billing; set up an account by clicking here. Xpress Bill Pay is our vendor for Credit Card Payments, Auto Pay and Paperless Billing.
- If my payment is made after the due date, is there a late fee?
Yes, a penalty of 10% of the past due balance will be added to your account.
- Do you have a level payment plan or the option to change the due date of your bill?
No, the City of Woodland Park does not currently offer a level payment plan or the option of changing the due date of the billing.