Registration for February Learn to Swim and Water Fitness classes begins on January 22
*Please scroll to the bottom of this page for a list of FAQ about the Aquatic Center.*
Please note: Slide operation is dependent upon staffing. Please call 687-5233 for more information.
To open the facility schedule as a PDF, please click here
To open the fee schedule as a PDF, please click here
Grand Opening Pictures
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to reserve the party room for a birthday party?
$100 for 2 hours of fun! Includes use of half of the party room and swimming for up to 12 guests. Additional adult swimmers $4 and additional youth swimmers $3.
Can the party room be rented for meetings or other events?
Yes, the party room can be rented for events other than birthday parties. The room fee for meetings is $25/hour.
Can lockers be rented?
Yes, lockers can be rented in the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms only.
Monthly – $10 for half locker, $15 for full locker
Annual – $120 for half locker, $180 for full locker
Where do I park?
The Woodland Aquatic Center has its own parking lot located on the North side of the building. The High School lot and Bus Loop are not ours, and visitors could be ticked by the school district if you park in those lots during school hours. When school is not in session (Holidays, Spring Break, etc.), customers may park in the high school lot.
What is Silver Sneakers?
Heathways is a provider of integrated health solutions that empowers individuals to make positive lifestyle changes to improve their health and reduce the risk of disability and disease. It can offer physical activity, health education, and social events for Medicare eligible and group retiree members, usually 65 and older, but in some cases, any age deemed disabled and receiving Medicare.
Does the Woodland Aquatic Center offer Silver Sneakers?
The Woodland Aquatic Center is currently offering Silver Sneakers Flex Program for all of our current Water Fitness programs. For eligibility and questions, please contact Karen at 687-5233.
What is the Woodland Park School District facility use?
Physical Education Classes:
- The City will designate up to three (3) adjacent competitive outer lanes, Monday – Friday, when school is in session, for a total of two periods per day with a maximum of twenty-five (25) students per period.
- The City will designate six (6) competitive lanes, Monday – Friday, when school is in session, for a total of one period per day.
- The WPSD use of the women’s and men’s locker rooms is not exclusive and is subject to contemporaneous use by the community users.
High School Swim Team Practice and Competitions:
- The City will designate at least three (3) and up to four (4) adjacent competitive outer lanes, based on a ratio of one lane per five (5) swim team members for Swim Team practices.
- The City will designate six (6) competitive lanes and two (2) warm water lap lanes for Swim Team competitions.
- The WPSD right to use two (2) warm water lap lanes and the women’s and men’s locker rooms is not exclusive and is subject to contemporaneous use by the community users.
- The WPSD shall pay the city 25% of gate revenues from every High School Swim Team Competition held at the aquatic center within 30 days of the competition.
- The WPSD agrees it shall be the sole operator of the competitive lanes and co-operator with the City of the warm water lap lanes and the women’s and men’s locker rooms for the duration of each competition and each practice.
Where can I find the facility rules?
The facility rules can be found HERE.
Karen Valdez- Aquatics Manager – 719-686-6858
Front Desk – 719-686-6859 and 719-686-6862
Ryan Squires – Assistant Aquatics Manager
Larissa Carter – Head Guard – 719-686-6860
Woodland Park, CO.
111 N. Baldwin Street
Woodland Park, CO 80863
Hours: Sunday 11:00 am -6:00 pm
Monday- Friday 5:30 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Woodland Park Core Values