Reserve City Parks
Attention: per CDPHE order 20-28, all parks are closed. Playgrounds are closed and are not being disinfected. Shelters and parks structures are not available for reservation, and bathrooms are closed. Please keep this in mind before going to any of our parks.
To reserve a City Park for an event, please follow the steps below:
- Create an account at https://secure.rec1.com/CO/woodland-park-co/catalog.
- Choose your park, date, and time under the “Facility Rentals Tab”.
- Follow the instructions to submit your reservation. Once submitted it will automatically go into our queue.
- When we are allowed to take reservations again, we will review and approve your reservation.
- You will receive an email when your reservation is approved. You can then go into your account and pay your deposit to hold your reservation.
Parks Available for Reservation:
- Meadow Wood Sports Complex
- Fields (Green, Red, Blue and Panther Field, Soccer Field)
- Picnic Area
- Tennis Courts
- Memorial Park (Click for Map)
- Picnic Shelters (4 available)
- Performance Shelter
- Basketball Court
- Whole Park
- Cavalier Park
- Parks and Recreation Classroom
Mobile Vendor Information
RESERVE CITY MARQUEE, BANNER SITES & ELECTRONIC SIGN
The Parks and Recreation Department schedules the use of the marquee, banner sites and the electronic sign. The marquee and one banner site are located in Lion’s Park (corner of Hwy 24 & Hwy 67). The other banner location will be just after the light at Walmart, entering town. The Electronic Sign is located in front of McDonald’s.
The marquee and banner sites are to advertise Community Events and Activities only. Faith based programs are not permitted.
Reservations are taken for the upcoming year the first Monday in November of the current year, during business hours only, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am – 4pm on Fridays.
Please fill out the Request to Use Advertising Sites form and submit it to the Parks and Recreation office by email, fax (719-687-2188) or dropping off at our office.