Planning Commission Role:
The Planning Commission is a nine (9) member advisory board established to assist the City Council in providing for orderly development within the City of Woodland Park. The Planning Commission conducts public hearings related to new subdivisions, zoning changes, conditional use permits, flood hazard development permits, and changes to the Subdivision or Zoning Regulations. The Planning Commission is also charged with preparation and amendments to the City’s Comprehensive Plan.
Planning Commission meets at 7:00PM the second and fourth Thursdays of every month in the City Council Chambers located at 220 W. South Avenue.
Planning Commission Members:
- Jon DeVaux – Chair exp. 01/16/2020
- Geoff Watson – Vice Chair exp. 01/01/2021
- Lee Brown exp. 01/01/2019
- Ellen Carrick exp. 01/01/2019
- Vickie Good exp. 01/16/2020
- Ken Hartsfield exp. 01/01/2019
- Gerald (Jerry) Penland exp. 01/01/2021
- Peter Scanlon exp. 01/01/2021
- Charles Schroeder exp. 01/16/2020
Contact the City Planning Department at (719) 687-5202 for more information.