Planning Commission Role:
The Planning Commission is a nine (9) member advisory board established to assist the City Council in providing for orderly development within the City of Woodland Park. The Planning Commission conducts public hearings related to new subdivisions, zoning changes, conditional use permits, flood hazard development permits, and changes to the Subdivision or Zoning Regulations. The Planning Commission is also charged with preparation and amendments to the City’s Comprehensive Plan.
Planning Commission meets at 7:00PM the second and fourth Thursdays of every month in the City Council Chambers located at 220 W. South Avenue.
Planning Commission Members:
- Jon DeVaux – Chairperson (term expires 01/02/2023)
- Geoff Watson – Vice Chairperson (term expires 01/01/2021)
- Lee Brown (term expires 01/01/2022)
- Ellen Carrick (term expires 01/01/2022)
- Vickie Good (term expires 01/01/2023)
- Ken Hartsfield (term expires 01/01/2022)
- Larry Larsen (term expires 1/01/2023)
- Gerald (Jerry) Penland (term expires 01/01/2021)
- Peter Scanlon (term expires 01/01/2021)
Contact the City Planning Department at (719) 687-5202 for more information.
Planning Commission Documents
Note: Meeting Minutes will be available after they are approved at the following meeting.