The Public Works Department is comprised of Streets; Fleet Maintenance; Engineering Services; Parks, Buildings & Grounds; and Capital Projects. Our goal is to provide and maintain infrastructure and recreational facilities that are safe, functional, and aesthetically pleasing for our citizens and the general public.
The City of Woodland Park recommends citizens visit the EPA Watersheds webpage to obtain valuable information on stormwater and how to reduce stormwater pollution and impacts in our community.
- 2018 City of Woodland Park Pavement Present Status and Recommended Work Program
- 2019 State Wide Transportation Infrastructure Summary
- Snow Plow Policy
- Drainage Criteria Manual
- Stop signs for speed control
- H.A.W.K. Pedestrians Signal Information (High-intensity Activated Cross Walk)
– Located on Highway 24 and Center Street
- Wildfire Hazard Mitigation Resources
Request for Proposal
- Bid Solicitation Information
- On-Call Engineer and GIS Services
- 2019 On-Call Engineering and GIS Services FAQ
Report a Problem
Please email or call the Public Works Assistant at 687-5293 to communicate inquiries, complaints and compliments regarding streets, traffic lights, construction projects, etc.