Utilities Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Woodland Park Utilities Advisory Committee shall be to evaluate options and advise the City Council, the City Manager and the City’s water and waste water enterprises of policies and plans of action in the areas of water supply (including water rights, storage, and augmentation), treatment and distribution, waste water collection and treatment, and other utility related projects and issues.
The UAC meets the second Tuesday of every month (when utility related projects or issues are present; please inquire before attending) at 3:00 pm at the City Hall upstairs conference room, located at 220 W. South Avenue in Woodland Park.
Utilities Advisory Committee:
- Darrin Tangeman, City Manager
- Kip Wiley, Utilities Director
- Noel Sawyer, Council Member
- Hilary LaBarre, Council Member
- Tim Rhatigan exp. 05/31/2019
- Patricia Stinner exp. 05/31/2019
- Rick McVey exp. 05/31/2019
The Utilities Administration at 719-687-5208 for more information.